Podzimní Biotech Cluster/SME Matchmaking Mission to Japan bude možná on-line
Podle informací od organizátorů se bude akce s největší pravděpodobností konat on-line. Bylo by tak jednodušší navázat kontakty a spolupráci. Sledujte aktuální informace.
The mission is organised alongside the “Bio Japan Expo" in Pacifico Yokohama.
· Mission dates: 13-16 October 2020
· Application deadline: 25 June 2020
Unique opportunity for BtoB meetings!
One day before the fair, on 13 October, EU clusters and SMEs will be able to attend a partnering event ” the European Biotech and Pharma Partnering Conference” that will take place in Osaka during which pre-arranged B-2-B meetings will be organised with companies from Kansai regions.
From 14 to 16 October, mission participants will have the opportunity to exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama, identify relevant key contacts, benefit from face-to-face meetings and gain market knowledge about the Biotech industry in Japan. More Info at www.
From 14 to 16 October, mission participants will have the opportunity to exhibit at the “BioJapan” Expo in Pacifico Yokohama, identify relevant key contacts, benefit from face-to-face meetings and gain market knowledge about the Biotech industry in Japan. More info at www.
The programme targets participants from SMEs (large companies may apply but will not be given priority) and clusters from the EU or COSME partnering countries, active in sectors covered by the trade fair, i.e.:
· Drug and Drug Discovery (Biologics, Vaccine Small-Molecule Drug etc.)
· Digital Technologies and AI for Drug Development, Bioinformatics
· Cell therapies, Regenerative Medicine
· Drug Discovery Support and Contract Services (Drug Synthesis Services, Analysis Contract Services, Compound Libraries and Screening etc.)
· Medical Treatment, Diagnosis
· Medical Devices and Equipment
For the full list of exhibitor categories go to: Exhibitor Information.
· Identify relevant key contacts (decision makers, R&D centres, potential partners etc)
· Establish relationships with potential partners (trade and technology)
· Benefit from face-to-face meetings leading to possible business opportunities
· Gain knowledge about market structure, sector analysis, Japanese business culture and policy
Special support for SMEs and clusters: No tuition fee; participants from SMEs and clusters can apply for a grant of EUR 600 to partially cover their living expenses.
For more information about the mission and to apply: HERE